Thank you for visiting us at the ProSweets in Cologne, Germany!
From January 28th to 31st, Yamato Scale was traditionally present at the ProSweets, the world’s most important trade fair for suppliers of the sweets and snack industry. Yamato´s participation was very successfull, with a large number of new contacts.
Our visitors had the opportunity to see the equipment and systems Yamato provides for the weighing and packaging of confectionery.
Yamato´s sales consultants were happy to show solutions to process sweets and snacks with more speed and efficiency.
We would like to thank our visitors for coming by and look forward to seeing you at ProSweets 2019!
Yamato Scale ALPHA Advance
What was on display
 Designed for all types of candy and confectionery:
- wrapped products: double twist wrapped candy · top twist · side twist · Vienna-fruit fold · flow wrapped · etc.
- unwrapped products: winegums · jellies · licorice · pastilles · drops · jelly beans · chocolate candies
- various candy bars: chocolate bars · cereal bars
 Control of 100 programs with the command console RCU920
 Mixed applications: simultaneous weighing of up to 4 different products
 Maximum performance for low and high target weights alike:
- 120 discharges per minute for target weights of 8 g to 50 g
- 100 discharges per minute for target weights of up to 500 g
- 80 discharges per minute for target weights of up to 1,000 g (depending on the volume)
- for the ProSweets, it is specially equipped for sticky jelly products such as fruit- or winegums
- 160 discharges per minute for low target weights of 4 g to 25 g
- very good sealing clearance and large product window for the packaging machine due to Yamato’s specially developed FRONTIER-technology with two collection gates that alternately open inwards into the format tube
- control of up to 300 programs with the command console RCU810A
- mixed applications: simultaneous weighing of up to 8 different products, given a respectively large number of weighing heads
- As exhibited at the ProSweets, it can be used for checkweighing according to FPVO for all kinds of packaging with a maximum dimension of 330 x 240 x 200 mm (length x width x height): pillow bags · cans · cartoning machines · z-click boxes
- double diverter arms to reject units with the wrong target weight or those with metal contamination
- possibility to connect the checkweigher to an upstream multihead weigher or other weighing system in order to adjust the dosage accordingly by means of emitted impulses in the case of deviation from the target weight, thereby significantly enhancing the efficiency of the packaging line